lunedì 1 aprile 2013

Convegno monotematico SIF - Neuroimmune Pharmacology: Challenging Paradigms Beyond Boundaries



Topics
AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE - NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASE - CANCER
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE - NEUROIMMUNE PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY
PHARMACOLOGY OF NEUROIMMUNE CROSS-TALK

PRELIMINARY PROGRAM
[link to the .pdf - 2.5 Mb]

Download forms for registration and for submission of abstracts
[link to the form .doc - 50.5 Kb] - [link to the form .pdf - 90.5 Kb]

Selected abstracts will be published in the October issue of the
Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology
(Springer, IF 2011: 4.574)
Deadline for abstract submission: August 9th 2013


Scientific Committee: 
Sujit Basu (USA), Marco Cosentino (I), Salvatore Cuzzocrea (I), 
Monica Di Luca (I), Marco Ferrari (I),
Howard H. Gendelman (USA), Franca Marino (I), Olimpia Meucci (USA)

 
Organizing Committee:
 

Marco Cosentino, Franca Marino, Marco Ferrari



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento